Want a beetle but don't see something you like? Missed out on a favourite beetle? Would like to commission a beetle for a special person or event? I am currently open for beetle-making commissions.
How this works:
- You purchase a custom beetle listing on my shop, postage price will also be added at checkout.
- I then contact you with some simple starter questions about your customisation (or feel free to email me at email@example.com with your ideas after purchase, if you know what you want)
- This assumes a standard size beetle: 7.5cm long (3") x 5cm wide (2") x 5cm tall (2") Larger beetles can be made at additional cost
- We correspond via email until you are happy with the configuration/colours/materials.
- I then start work, and email you with progress pictures until the beetle is complete and we are both happy
- I carefully wrap and mail off the beetle to you
This process can take between two and four weeks, depending upon how busy I am with commissions and how complex your beetle is - so allow time for this AND for postage time if it is a gift.
The beetles are designed as delightful shelf ornaments. They contain wires and delicate fabrics that make them completely unsuitable as toys.
These ship from Australia. For local and international orders this is includes tracking which is automatically added at checkout.
Prices are in AUD, Australian dollars.